Welcome to the Loyalty Program
For the most devoted customers, I added a loyalty program to thank you for your commitment. Now every time you shop, you can earn reward points that can be exchanged for store credit. But spending alone isn't the only way you'll be rewarded for your support. You can earn extra points in simple ways like following on Instagram, or referring friends.Join the Loyalty Program
Ways to Earn Points
In more ways than purchasing your favorite products.
Invite a Friend
Sharing is caring. So now that you've discovered Hebrew Type and Dapper Notes, it's time to get social. Invite your friends and be instantly rewarded with points. And if they love them just as much as you do, you will continue to be rewarded again and again!
When your friend makes their first purchase (psst: They get a $10 coupon on their first purchase of $20 or more).
Ways to Spend Points
Now that you've earned points, here's how you can spend them.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Spend Points? You can spend your points by clicking on "My Rewards" in your account. Under the Reward section, click Redeem next to the reward you want, and a code will be emailed to you right away.
- What are Birthday Points? Every year on your birthday you get bonus birthday points, just for being you!
How much does it cost to join?
Nada! Zip. Nisht. חינם. Nothing.
It's my way of saying "thank you" for being a fab human.
- Can I earn points on previous purchases? Sure thing. If you joined the loyalty program after you've placed an order, let me know and I'll apply your points retroactively. (applies to any order placed after November 1, 2016)
- Is there a limit to how many order points I can get? Nope! Go crazy, share the love.
- Who can I send as a referral for $10 savings? Only new customers qualify for a $10 referred discount on their first purchase of $20 or more.